The era of digital diffusion and changes in biomedical publishing
2. Jeng BH, Albert DM. Reaching the tipping point: from print to online publication. JAMA Ophthalmol 2013;131:90.
3. Shah IA, Amjed S, Alkathiri NA. The economics of paper consumption in offices. J Bus Econ Manage 2019;20:43-62.
4. Calvache JA. Scientific journals and reproducible research. Rev Fac Cienc Salud Univ Cauca 2018;20:12-15.
5. Sciortino JE, Siemens DR. Welcome to your digital life: embracing change in medical publishing. Can Urol Assoc J 2015;9:81.
6. Rincón-Valenzuela DA. We have never resigned ourselves to be mere craftsmen of anesthesia: past, present and future of the Colombian Journal of Anesthesia. Colombian Journal of Anesthesiology 2012;40:6.