The era of digital diffusion and changes in biomedical publishing
2. Jeng BH, Albert DM. Reaching the tipping point: from print to online publication. JAMA Ophthalmol 2013;131:90.
3. Shah IA, Amjed S, Alkathiri NA. The economics of paper consumption in offices. J Bus Econ Manage 2019;20:43-62.
4. Calvache JA. Scientific journals and reproducible research. Rev Fac Cienc Salud Univ Cauca 2018;20:12-15.
5. Sciortino JE, Siemens DR. Welcome to your digital life: embracing change in medical publishing. Can Urol Assoc J 2015;9:81.
6. Rincón-Valenzuela DA. We have never resigned ourselves to be mere craftsmen of anesthesia: past, present and future of the Colombian Journal of Anesthesia. Colombian Journal of Anesthesiology 2012;40:6.
The Sociedad Colombiana de Anestesiología y Reanimación (S.C.A.R.E.) is the owner of all copyrights to any articles published in the journal. Published manuscripts become the permanent property of S.C.A.R.E. and may not be published elsewhere without written permission. S.C.A.R.E. keeps the right to use these manuscripts in any form, including print, video, audio and digital.
Creative Commons License
Open-access articles can be read, downloaded and shared on a free basis upon publication. The Journal publishes all articles under the CCBY- NC-ND license. Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs: CC BY- NC-ND. Of the six main licenses, this is the most restrictive because it only allows others to download and share articles as long as they give credit to the author, but they cannot in any way change the paper or use it commercially.