In regard to a published article: the need to improve the quality of scientific literature in Spanish
2. Daniel WW. Biostatistics: a foundation for the analysis in the health sciences. 7th ed. John Wiley & Sons, Inc, Hoboken:1999.
3. Schulz KF, Altman DG, Moher D. CONSORT Group.CONSORT 2010 statement: updated guidelines for reporting parallel group randomized trials. Ann Intern Med 2010; 152:726-732.
4. Kotz D, Cals JWL. Effective writing and publishing scientific papers, Part IV: Methods. J Clin Epidemiol 2013; 66:817.
5. Strasak AM, Zaman Q, Marinell G, et al. The use of statistics in medical research: a comparison of the New England Journal of Medicine and Nature Medicine. Am Stat 2007; 61:47-56.
6. Mandujano-Romero E, Gajeda-Ancca P. Quality of theses for obtaining a medical degree. San Antonio Abad Cusco National University, Peru, 2000-2009. Acta Med Per 2013; 30:70-74.
7. Ethnologue. Languages of the world. 20th ed. [Internet]. Dallas: SIL International; 2017; Summary by language size; 2017. [Citado 23 September 2017] Disponible en: https://www.ethnologue.com/statistics/size.
The Sociedad Colombiana de Anestesiología y Reanimación (S.C.A.R.E.) is the owner of all copyrights to any articles published in the journal. Published manuscripts become the permanent property of S.C.A.R.E. and may not be published elsewhere without written permission. S.C.A.R.E. keeps the right to use these manuscripts in any form, including print, video, audio and digital.
Creative Commons License
Open-access articles can be read, downloaded and shared on a free basis upon publication. The Journal publishes all articles under the CCBY- NC-ND license. Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs: CC BY- NC-ND. Of the six main licenses, this is the most restrictive because it only allows others to download and share articles as long as they give credit to the author, but they cannot in any way change the paper or use it commercially.