Questions and answers
2. Aristizábal Linares JP, Estrada Quiroz JJ, Hoyos Gómez C, et al. Analysis of complications after Whipple’s procedure within eras protocols. Colombian Journal of Anesthesiology 2019;47:219-225.
3. Enríquez LE, Prada M, Basto-Duarte MC, et al. The scenario for children with heart disease in Colombia. Colombian Journal of Anesthesiology 2019;47:236-242.
4. Khanna S, Bustamante S. Ebstein anomaly and left ventricular outflow tract obstruction. Colombian Journal of Anesthesiology 2019;47:243-244.
5. Marcotegui-Barber I, Bilbao-Ares A, Azcona-Salvatierra A, et al. Lingual tonsillar hypertrophy, an unknown enemy. A case report. Colombian Journal of Anesthesiology 2019;47:245-248.
6. Morales C, Ascuntar J, Londoño JM, et al. Perioperative sickle cell anemia considerations for total hip arthroplasty: case report. Colombian Journal of Anesthesiology 2019;47:249-252.
7. Moreno DA, Echeverry MA. Current controversies on the clinical use of dipyrone: safe alternative? Colombian Journal of Anesthesiology 2019;47:261-263.
8. Welsh S, Morris N. A brief addition to the article titled “Wellens síndrome: left anterior descending coronary t-wave syndrome”. Colombian Journal of Anesthesiology 2019;47:260.
The Sociedad Colombiana de Anestesiología y Reanimación (S.C.A.R.E.) is the owner of all copyrights to any articles published in the journal. Published manuscripts become the permanent property of S.C.A.R.E. and may not be published elsewhere without written permission. S.C.A.R.E. keeps the right to use these manuscripts in any form, including print, video, audio and digital.
Creative Commons License
Open-access articles can be read, downloaded and shared on a free basis upon publication. The Journal publishes all articles under the CCBY- NC-ND license. Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs: CC BY- NC-ND. Of the six main licenses, this is the most restrictive because it only allows others to download and share articles as long as they give credit to the author, but they cannot in any way change the paper or use it commercially.