Simulation in health care
2. Michaels RK, Makary MA, Dahab Y. Achieving the National Quality Forum's "Never Events": prevention of wrong site, wrong procedure, and wrong patient operations. Ann Surg. 2007;245:526-32.
3. Gaba DH. The future vision of simulation in health care. Qual Saf Health Care. 2004;13:2-10.
4. Weir W. "Mrs. Chase" is a Medical Marvel. Hartford Courant Website [Internet]. [cited 2016 Aug 26]. Available from: http://goo.gl/Tv2v9Q.
5. Herrmann E. Remembering Mrs. Chase: before there were smart hospitals and sim-men, there was "Mrs.Chase". Imprint. 2007;55:52-5.
6. Gaba DM. A brief history of a mannequin-based simulation and application. Simul Crit Care Beyond. 2004:7-14.
7. Aebersold M. The history of simulation and its impact on the future. AACN Adv Crit Care. 2016;27:56-61.
8. Wright AS, Kim S, Pellegrini C. ISIS: the institute for simulation and interprofessional studies at the University of Washington. J Surg Educ. 2011;68:94-6.
9. Wright A, Pellegrini CA. In: Scott RP, Van Diepen LR, Markert RJ, editors. Task Trainers and Haptics in SimLearn -excellence in veterans' healthcare simulation update: a review of simulation-based strategies for healthcare, education and training. Washington, DC: US Department of Veterans Affairs; 2010. p. 21-46 [Chapter 2]
10. Figueredo EJ, Sinanan MN, Makarewicz V, Kim S, Wright AS. Improving patient safety and reducing hospital costs: the University of Washington Central Venous Catheter Project. Med Sim. November 2012. Epub.
11. The WWAMI Institute for Simulation in Healthcare. [Internet]. [cited 2016 Aug 26]. Available from: http://wish.washington.edu/.
12. Curry JI. See one, practice on a simulator, do one" - the mantra of the modern surgeon. S Afr J Surg. 2011;49:4-6.
Copyright (c) 2016 Sociedad Colombiana de Anestesiología y Reanimación. S.C.A.R.E
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.