Questions and answers
2. Arias-Botero JH, Segura-Cardona ÁM, Acosta Rodríguez F, et al. Patient safety climate in operating rooms at Colombian hospitals: differences by profession and type of contract. Colombian Journal of Anesthesiology 2020;48:71–77.
3. Caballero-Lozada AF, Gomez JM, Ramírez JA, et al. IPACK block: emerging complementary analgesic technique for total knee arthroplasty. Colombian Journal of Anesthesiology 2020;48:78–84.
4. Alejandri-Gamboa V, Téllez-Rodríguez PJ, Lopez-Fernández MCR, et al. Submental intubation in pediatric maxillofacial surgery: report of 2 cases. Colombian Journal of Anesthesiology 2020;48:91–95.
5. World Health OrganizationLaboratory testing for 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in suspected human cases. Interim guidance. 2020; Available at: https://www.who.int/publica
tionsdetail/laboratorytesting-for-2019-novel-coronavirus-in-suspected-human-cases-20200117. [Referenced April 29, 2020]
6. Jason Chin-Huat YAP, Ian Yi Han ANG, Sharon Hui Xuan TAN, et al. COVID-19 science report: diagnostics. ScholarBank@NUS repository. 2020; Available at: https://doi.org/10.25540/e3y2-aqye.
7. Wang D, Hu B, Hu C, et al. Clinical characteristics of 138 hospitalized patients with 2019 novel coronavirus-infected pneumonia in Wuhan. JAMA 2020;323:1061–1069.
8. Lauer SA, Grantz KH, Bi Q, et al. The incubation period of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) from publicly reported confirmed cases: estimation and application. Ann Intern Med 2020;[Epub ahead of print].
9. Xu X, Yu C, Qu J, et al. Imaging and clinical features of patients with 2019 novel SARS-Cov-V2 Imaging and clinical features of patients with 2019 novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. Xu Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 2020;47:1275–1280.
10. World Health OrganizationNovel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) technical guidance: laboratory testing for 2019-nCoV in humans. 2020;Available at: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/
novelcoronavirus2019/technicalguidance/laboratory-guidance. [Referenced March 26, 2020]
11. Onoda M, Martínez Chamorro MJ. Grupo de Patología Infecciosa de la Asociación Española de Pediatría de Atención PrimariaPruebas diagnósticas de laboratorio de COVID-19. 2020; Available at:
https://aepap.org/grupos/grupo-de-Patologiainfecciosa/contenido/documentos-delgpi [Referenced April 29, 2020]
12. González-Giraldo D, Largo-Pineda CE, Zamudio-Burbano MA. Successful rescue with videolaryngoscopy after failed fibroscopy in anticipated difficult airway: case series. Colombian Journal of Anesthesiology 2020;48:96–99.
13. Rincon-Montaña M, Bernal-Vargas MP, Rosselli D. Gender gap in anesthesiology in Colombia. Colomb J Anesthesiol 2020;48:100–101.
The Sociedad Colombiana de Anestesiología y Reanimación (S.C.A.R.E.) is the owner of all copyrights to any articles published in the journal. Published manuscripts become the permanent property of S.C.A.R.E. and may not be published elsewhere without written permission. S.C.A.R.E. keeps the right to use these manuscripts in any form, including print, video, audio and digital.
Creative Commons License
Open-access articles can be read, downloaded and shared on a free basis upon publication. The Journal publishes all articles under the CCBY- NC-ND license. Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs: CC BY- NC-ND. Of the six main licenses, this is the most restrictive because it only allows others to download and share articles as long as they give credit to the author, but they cannot in any way change the paper or use it commercially.